Thursday 28 May 2015

New Catalogue is just around the corner!

Not long now until the new 2015-2016 Stampin' Up!® Annual Catalogue launches on 2nd June 2015! Here is a picture of me with my copy of it - I am not allowed to show you the inside of it yet... but believe me when I say it is jam-packed with all sorts of AMAAAAAAAZING, yummy, gorgeous Stampin' Up! goodies - some returning products and many brand spanking NEW goodies!! Squeeeee! It is so exciting!!


I have gone through my copy and stuck bits of sticky notes on the pages to mark all the "oh-my-gosh-that-is-lush-I-neeeeed-it" items... good job I have a good supply of sticky notes in my craft room, eh? 

I have learnt over the years that you don't need to buy it all in one go, the catalogue lasts for a whole year, so you can pace yourself and spread your purchases over 12 months!! (Although I expect there will be many "got to have it now" wish lists being written in the next week or so!) 
There are also several ways of getting stuff for free, by hosting a party and earning "Stampin' Rewards", by joining my team and earning free goodies that way etc. I have heard a whisper that there will be an exciting joining offer between 2nd and 30th June 2015, so watch this space for more information on how you can get your hands on free stamp sets!

One of the many privileges of being a demo, is that you can get your mitts on selected items from new catalogues before they are available to customers as sneak peek pre-orders.  I recently went to the Stampin' Up! UK Regional event in Telford with 349 other demos and the swaps that I designed and made for the event featured some brand new products -  some of the new 2015-2017 In Colors cardstock and inks and also a new stack of 6x6" (15.2x15.2cm) designer series papers called "Cherry On Top"... here are a couple of photographs to show you - can you spot the lovely new products that I used?


These card fronts are 3x3" and show that a little bit of designer series paper (DSP) goes a long way! Don't you just love the patterns? I think my favourites are the doughnuts and the balloons and I just love how some of the doughnuts have little bites taken out of them! Nom nom! The DSP includes several of the new In Colors (Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Cucumber and Tip Top Taupe) - mixed with old staples of Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Hello Honey, Pool Party and Whisper White - which goes to show how well  the yummy new In Colors coordinate with our existing colours. I think that the Cherry On Top papers will become a firm favourite - and they are a steal at only £7.25 (9.75€) for 48 sheets! Great for scrapbooking, Project Life journalling as well as card-making and treat box/bags too don't you think? They are so bright and jolly! Just seems a shame that you will have to wait until 2nd of June to buy some for yourself really... ;0)


If you would like me to send you a paper copy of the new catalogue, then please contact me. There will be a link to the new catalogue as soon as it goes live, so do keep an eye on here for it!

Don't forget that you only have until 2nd June 2015 to purchase any of the retiring products before they are gone forever - many have already sold out, but there are still many bargains to be had as many of the items are discounted. Don't lose out as once they are gone, they are gone! Click on the "retired list" icon on the left had side of this blog page to go to my shop to see them.

Anyway, that is all for today... all this talk of doughnuts is making me hungry!

Until next time, happy stamping!

Lucy x




No comments:

Post a Comment