Friday 7 February 2014

New toy alert!!

Oh my gosh! I have an amazing new tool which I absolutely ADORE! It is the brand new Stampin' Up! Texture Boutique Embossing Machine... and I love it!


"So what is it?" I hear you cry! Well... here are a few facts and figures to explain:

  • It allows you to dry-emboss textured patterns onto your card/paper using the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders from Stampin' Up!
  • It is lighter and smaller than a Big Shot (but, unlike the Big Shot, it does not cut)
  • Because of its size and lightness it is easier to transport, so you can emboss anywhere!
  • It is a bargain at only £26.95 (the product code is 132657)
  • It even comes with its very own cute mini screw-driver so you can put its handle on when you get first get it out of its box!! (Love that!)

I took mine with me to my card class yesterday and the ladies all loved it (so much so that several of them ordered one straight away!) We used the machine to make of our three card projects and I gave them a choice of several embossing folders to use on their cards. I think their favourite folder design, by far, was the Decorative Dots one (which you can get for FREE if you spend £45 as it's one of the SALE-A-BRATION items!).

In fact if you buy the Texture Boutique and three embossing folders for it, during the SALE-A-BRATION period, you would qualify for a FREE item from the SALE-A-BRATION brochure - one of which is the Decorative Dots folder! Bargain, or what, hey?!

Here's another look at my card class sneak peek photo from my last post, which shows you the gorgeous textured dotty pattern that you get with the Decorative Dots embossing folder:



A little word of warning though: Stampin' Up! only have a limited initial supply of these fabby machines and once those supplies have been snapped up, they won't be getting any more in until the launch of the new Annual Catalogue in July... so don't delay, place your order with me today to avoid disappointment and what I imagine would seem a very long wait! :O)

That's it for today, I'm going off to play with my favourite new toy again!! Be sure to come back tomorrow, though, as I'm taking part in another Pinkies Blog Hop and I will be showing you a couple of projects I've made using some of the new products from the Spring Summer 2014 Catalogue...

So, until tomorrow, happy crafting everyone!

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment